|Production model to be used for the majority of the Hyenas in the game.|
Varios Histories (But mostly based on canon)
Single player, Multiplayer
My Little Pony: The Worlds Of Harmony is User:Bleck11's first MLP:FiM fangame project. When will the game be made is undecided (as required programs are yet installed) but it is still in planning, both gameplay and story. It will be aimed at the majority of bronies but gameplay wise easy for a younger audience.
The story to this game is based on the anime show My Little Pony Friendship is Magic (With some fanfictional history).
It is planned to be made with Unity and the game is also planned to have the option to be played with Playstation, Windows or Nintendo as it's recommended control but keyboard and mouse control will be default.
The objective is to guide 6 ponies through Equestria visiting other worlds while overcoming obstacles, solving problems and the occasional fight with enemies such as monsters. The gameplay is to controlling 6 different characters and use their unicue abilities to solve different tasks while visiting other worlds. The game is based on the Kingdom Hearts series which uses these mechanics. However unlike the Kingdom Hearts series you will be able to select who you want to use in your team and benefit from different formula's of abilities between the ponies. The game contains both 3rd-person fighting and role-playing game elements. The games are driven by a linear progression to the next story event, usually told in the form of a cutscene, though there are numerous side quests available that provide bonus benefits to the characters. Furthermore, there are allies to aid the main characters. The allies in the play rely fully on A.I. controls, though players could later modify and customize their ability usage frequency. The combat system takes on real-time, meaning the Player could engage the enemy directly with various actions, such as attack and magic, which are executable during or after the battle. Another recurring element of the game is Twilight's Journal, which functions as a bestiary and provides hints and simple character information. The journal also records the player's mini-game results, as well as unfinished side quests, allowing players to have easier resolutions to track the game. Like many traditional role-playing games, it features an experience point system which determines character development. As enemies are defeated, the player gains experience which culminate in a "level-up", where the characters grow stronger and gain access to new abilities. The amount of experience is shared with all party members and each character grows stronger as experience is gained.
Another recurring feature is the music; all countries have at least one normal field song and most have at least one battle theme.
|Earth Pony||Applejack||Pinkie Pie|
Each pony has various abilities that can benefit the team in different ways. As you play as one pony the other ponies will be independant and will help with fighting. With left and right on the menu screen you can switch to the other ponies to play at any given time. You can also select the abilities that the selected pony can use. What kind of abilities the pony can learn depends what type of pony the player are using.
While as Adventure game there will be elements, such as Status ailements that can happen to a pony depending on what it endures.
- Target Lock - The pony the player are using can lock on a target to get better hits on it.
- Lv UP - Once the player has gained enough Eks. Points the ponies will recieve a lv UP, increasing their stats and receiving new abilities.
- HP Fall - When a pony has 0HP they will fall, the pony of the team must rest (which will take 5 minutes). If the players pony falls then it's Game Over.
These items can be carried in the drop-down box and can be used at any given time. They can be found on the field, hidden in places but can be purchased in certain locations.
- Healing Potions - Restores HP.
- Magic Potions - Restores MP.
- Elixir - Restores HP and MP.
- (Story still in development)
The story starts with Lord Anders having been done creating his new weapons that shoots metal balls engulfed in flames (A kind of super Canons) leads an Attack on Canterlot. Twilight Sparkle and her friends then receives a call from Princess Celestia that she wants their help in order to protect Canterlot from the attack. However once they arrive inside of Canterlot, the city is already under Attack and the Main Ponies is Attacked by Anders`s army. Despite their efforts their number proved to be to many for them to handle and they were eventually captured. Lord Anders makes a horrible proposal that if Celestia and Luna does not surrender the throne or give up, Anders will eliminate Twilight Sparkle and her friends. Having no choice Celestia, Luna, Shining Armor and Cadance surrender and lets them self be easy captured, Lord Anders then takes control over Equestria. To make sure that nothing stops him Anders retrieves the Elements of Harmony and destroys them, then a great light rises into the sky from the destroyed elements and splits into 6 beams of light acting as Fragments. These beams hits differents lands across the world that Twilight Sparkle and her friends must find in order to recreate each of the Elements and defeat Anders. Twilight and her friends along with Princess Celestia and Luna as well as Shining Armor and Princess Cadance are eventually imprisoned in the Royal Castle`s dungeons by Lord Anders and his minions. But suddenly the ghosts of the original 6 founders of Equestria formally introduces themselves to Twilight and the others and tells them the history about the elements creation, and helps them escape through the secret pathway, during which they gives them their task about to travel into different countries and find the six light fragments each symbolising their special elements in order to recreate the Elements of Harmony and use them to defeat Lord Anders. But what they dont know is that Anders has gained powerful allies during his travels around the world...
The game also introduces New characters based on different movies and games, that will act as the native people of each country the ponies are visiting:
Main Antagonist characters
- Lord Anders - The True Main Antagonist of the game who wants to take over Equestria.
- Varios Creatures - Common enemies that you may need to fight, they act as the minions of the villains.
- Scar - The Main Antagonist of the African story. He is the brother of Mufasa, who was at one time King of the Pride Lands, and the evil uncle of Simba. Scar teams up with Lord Anders as a way to rule the kingdom with discipline as well gaining more power.
- Hougen - The Main Antagonist of the Japan story. He is a rogue boss dog from the Southern Alps, In the past, he and his brother Genba was discovered by Lord Anders that offered them a chance to help him with his plans about world domination, he then decides to join Anders and become one of his platoon leaders.
- Tai Lung - The Main Antagonist of the China story. He was the adopted son of Master Shifu, who had raised and trained him so that he could become the Dragon Warrior. But after he was denied the title by Grand Master Oogway, he revealed his true dark nature, resulting in his incarceration for twenty years. But one day he was visited by Lord Anders that offered to give him back his freedom, if he promised to eliminate Twilight Sparkle and her friends. Tai Lung accepted the offer and was freed by Lord Anders.
- Carnotaurus - The Main Antagonist of the Bermuda Triangle story. Not necessarily evil, they are predators who need food and water. This is the main reason for the confrontation in the game; they have no real malicious intent. They are one of the few Antagonists in the game that has not sided with Lord Anders.
- Kron - The secondary Main Antagonist of the Bermuda Triangle story. He is the leader of the herd that he is taking to the Nesting Grounds. He is stubborn, imperialistic, selfish, and ruthless. He believes in survival of the fittest, regardless of whether it's a nameless member of the herd or his own right-hand man. He is one of the few Antagonists in the game that has not sided with Lord Anders.
- Shere Khan - The Main Antagonist of the India story. He is a powerful, suave tiger, Shere Khan had nothing but disdain for his victims. His reputation was such that he needed only to show himself to intimidate the inhabitants of the jungle. Shere Khan teams up with Lord Anders as a way to rule the Jungle and gain power. He is later ordered by Lord Anders to eliminate Twilight and her friends.
- Cynder - The Main Antagonist of the England story. She is a black dragoness, as an egg, Cynder was stolen by Lord Anders and Malefor's dark forces and was born under their influence. Malefor's powerful magic along with Anders's Dark powers transformed Cynder into a monstrous, black dragon and was used as a weapon of destruction with a personality that was truly horrible and cared about nothing but serving her masters.
Worlds and Non-playable Characters: