|Occupation||Member of the Enmity Gang|
|Eyes||Moderate Sea Green|
|Scales||Brilliant Gamboge with a Pale, Light Grayish Gold underbelly and Light Gold "ears"|
Snuff is a dragon hatchling, like Spike. But unlike Spike, he is more acceptive to his dragon heritage, he's a few inches taller than Spike, and he has wings. He is brash and very aggressive with a punk grunge attitude. Snuff abandon his cultures, heard all about Enmity, and decided to join them. He is also good friends with Garble and his gang.
He would often be seen working alongside Xeno.
Snuff can act like a savage beast if he wants to.
Instead of living the regular lifestyles of other dragons, he's been spending time discovering his dragon powers. Already he knows how to shot fireballs, send messages anywhere, and change his size.
- "Will you stop saying that?!"
- "No, not that. Just that word. Don't say that word."
- "'Everypony'. Don't use that word."
- "I'm not a pony. In fact, some of us here aren't ponies. That's real offensive."
- "Aww...Did Spikey-wikey get an owie-wowie?"
- — To Spike
In Equestria Girls: My Noble Steeds, Snuff is a grey hound-like dog in the Enmity Gang.